e-Commerce Good Practice
THE guide for an effective e-Commerce site
All the good practice to succeed online
Among the major challenges for businesses, Pure Players and Click and Mortars, the performance of their site is a strategic issue.
To ensure the profitability of their investments and online business, e-merchants define their web strategy by answering key questions: how do you convert visitors into buyers? ; what tools should be put in place to find new customers? ; what revenue should be applied to increase their spending? ; or how to retain them?
Alongside these strategic questions, it seems essential for e-merchants to closely follow e-commerce trends and innovations, such as changes in e-buyers’ behaviour.
The goal: on one hand, to guarantee the best conditions at start up, and on the other hand to effectively develop their business.
To help you achieve this goal, in this guide discover the good practice inspired by top performing e-commerce sites, as well as the essential growth levers to activate at different stages of your website’s life cycle.
- Creation: launch your site in the best conditions
- Redesign and migration: successfully transform your site and improve its performance
- Acquisition: attract more potential customers
- Conversion: turn your visitors into buyers
- Regulatory compliance: reassure consumers
- Average Order Value: augmenter les dépenses de vos clients [no content – to create]
- Loyalty: encourage your account customers to buy regularly
- e-Commerce KPIs : improve your return on investment
For 20 years Oxatis teams have assisted in the e-commerce development of several thousand companies. The advice and good practice from this guide are the result of this experience and our business expertise, from a range of 21 different business sectors (from the world of fashion to that of household goods, including sport, industry, beauty and even professional equipment)..
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Do you have any questions?